So you have just started meditating? Great. Some of these resources may help you establish a regular practice and develop your capacity for sitting in meditation.
1. Kamalasila leads you through a full 40 minute Mindfulness of breathing practice
2. This link takes you to a bells only recording to download. Designed especially for mindfulness of breathing practice, you can choose timings to suit you. https://www.freebuddhistaudio.com/audio/details?num=LOC63
3 Kamalasila leads you through a full 50 minute Metta Bhavana practice.
4. This link takes you to a Bells only recording to download. Designed especially for the Metta bhavana practice, you can choose your own length of practices. https://www.freebuddhistaudio.com/audio/details?num=LOC64
5. Paramandana the author of classic meditation book 'Change your Mind' leads you through a 20 minute Body Awareness and Relaxation practice. https://www.freebuddhistaudio.com/audio/details?num=LOC826
6. Daily online shared meditation practice with the Buddhist Centre online.
Once the training wheels are off and you are practicing buy yourself freely, then join people from all over the world wide Triratna Buddhist community, who meditate together for 40 minutes. Mon- Saturdays, 7.30am or 12.30pm or 6.30pm https://thebuddhistcentre.com/stories/toolkit/meditation/